MSNBC did a followup with the owners of the cat that fell 80 feet out of a tree, and had the cat watch the footage of its fall. so dumb. you can watch it online, there is a link from the msn homepage.
in other pet news, i want a siamese cat, a longhaired chihuahua, and a papillon. unfortunately, three cats and two dogs would kind of equal a zoo, so i am not sure when this is going to happen.
i have about ten million things in the air right now and i am just waiting for them to fall and settle... i just need to know. i keep hitting refresh on my email, over and over.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish they would stop showing the footage of that poor cat falling. I know it ended up being OK, but every time I see it I can't help thinking about how terrified it must have been at the time.
I know, I'm a weenie. :(
just want to let you know that this:
i have about ten million things in the air right now and i am just waiting for them to fall and settle reminds me SO much of the dean. He always talks about bringing the balls down.
Post a Comment