Sunday, December 03, 2006

three

Dinner: H went to Five Guys in Georgetown and brought me a cheeseburger... so nice. I love having dinner delivered during finals.

Didn't set off Apt Building-wide Fire Alarm: everytime I move into a new apt, the previous tenant cleans the over with a product that makes the oven smoke the next time it is used. Like clockwork, I used my oven last night for the first time (yes, I have lived here for a month and it was the first time). The smoke alarm went off while the oven was heating up, the cats panicked, I opened the window and fanned the air by the alarm with a pillow and it finally shut off. Crisis averted, thankfully.

Clarity in Paper-writing: I wrote the most challenging part of my paper yesterday and fortunately, everything just clicked. I was a paper-writing machine and I think I was fairly articulate.

No comments: